Why I give to EarthShare: the One Gift option
Would you consider making one gift this holiday season if you knew it could help accomplish all these things and more? –
- More than 14 million acres of vital wildlife habitat were protected worldwide.
- Nearly 400,000 volunteers collected more than 6.8 million pounds of trash in 100 countries and 42 U.S. states during just one annual clean up event.
- More than 199 young women in Tanzania were able to continue their educations through the Lake Tanganyika Catchment Reforestation Program.
- More than 100 million acres of forest in over 60 different countries were certified, protecting habitat and securing a greener, more prosperous future for the small landowners who count on them for their livelihood.
- Nearly 4,000 talented young conservation leaders were put to work in parks, deserts, wetlands, and communities across America. They restored miles of trail, eradicated tons of invasive plants, restored native habitats, protected beaches, performed ground-breaking scientific research, and educated thousands about why conservation matters.
These are just some of the achievements made possible by people like you! As we enter the season of celebration and giving, I invite you to join me in making a year-end gift to help EarthShare’s charities continue changing the world for the better!
Only EarthShare lets us support all conservation and environmental causes with just one donation. Our gift is an investment in our natural resources and quality of life, and EarthShare and its member charities have worked hard for more than 20 years to maximize our return on that investment.
What we’ve already achieved together is amazing, but our investment is needed now to ensure that these successes continue. Please consider giving a little back to the Earth. You can make a secure online donation right now.
Please help make our planet healthier and more sustainable 2012 by showing your support today. Thank you so much, and best wishes for a healthy and happy holiday season!
EarthShare Board Director and Donor
Please share! Tweet